SSC Result 2023: Those who participated in SSC and equivalent exams in the current year. Their SSC result will be published on 28th July 2023. Those who want to know the result of the SSC exam 2023 online through mobile at home. This post is very important for them. Of course, after reading this post completely you will know how to check SSC Result 2023.
Now you can know the rules to check the result of SSC and equivalent examinations in a few rules.
Rules for checking SSC Result 2023 through SMS. After publishing the exam result, go to the message option of your phone and type: SSC Board Name (First 3 Letters) Roll Year, and then send 16222 to this number.
Example: SSC DHA 123456 2023 Send to 16222
Rules For Checking SSC Result 2023 Through The Website:
Click the View Result button above. After that, the official website of the board will appear in front of you. Follow the example below when the exam result is released.
Website Link: http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Examination: SSC (or your exam name)
- Year: 2023
- Board: Dhaka (or your board name)
- Roll: 123456 (Your Roll Number)
- Reg: No: 12345678900 Your registration number.
- 3+2: 5 (or write the sum of 2 digits)
- Finally, click on the Submit Button. In this way, you can see the result along with the mark sheet.
Rules To Check SSC Results in 2023 Through Apps:
To check the result through the mobile app, you must keep your phone’s data/wifi on. Then click on the “Result Viewing App” button below.
SSC Result 2023 Marksheet with Number
- Open the app.
- Click on the SSC option.
- Click on Server-1.
- Fill out the Ever form.
- Examination: SSC
- Year: 2023
- Board: Dhaka or [Your Board Name]
- Result type: Individual Result
- Roll: 123456 or [Your Roll]
- Registration: 12345678900 [Your Reg. No.]
- Security Key (4 digits): 2516 [Your security code may be different. So check the security box above]
- Then click on the Get Result button.
Now the result will come with the mark sheet and number. If you like the post, share it with your friends. Thank you!