How to change Facebook password on Android phones: There are many people who want to change their old password and set a new password to make their Facebook password more secure. Or if someone ever knows your Facebook account password, it is not safe for you. So if you want then you can change the previous password of your Facebook ID and create a new password. No one will be able to hack your Facebook ID. Even if you share your Facebook password with someone for any reason, you should change the password later.
However, if you want to change your Facebook password for any reason, follow the rules below-
- First, open your Facebook app and Login into your account.
- Now click on the profile icon on the right side and scroll down.
- Then click on the “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Click on the “Settings” option again.
- Now click on the “Password and Security” option.
- Now click on the “Change password” option from the (Login) option.
- Then a new page will show in front of you. Here you have to put your current password in place of “Current Password“. Then “New password” means you enter a new password and enter the same new password in place of “Re-type password“.
- Then click on the “Update Password” button. Now your Facebook password will be changed instantly.
In this way, you can easily change your Facebook ID password. If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends.