How To Fix Couldn’t Send Message In Messenger 2023
First turn on your phone's data connection and update your Messenger app.
Why can’t I send a message on Facebook even though they didn’t block me: When you suddenly want to send someone a message on Facebook Messenger without any reason “Couldn’t Send” writing comes This is the problem More or less all Facebook users have to use Face. If this is the cause of the problem about him most of Facebook Users don’t know some time specific friends Facebook ID cannot send messages from Messenger. Basically this is when you send a message to someone who has failed. That is, the message to them does not reach Those who are facing this problem. How do they solve it? Let’s find out.
How to fix a message that failed to send on messenger.
- First of all, the Messenger app open Login to the account.
- Click on the “three lines” on the upper left side.
- On the upper right side “setting icon” Please click.
- After that scroll do and click on the “Help” option.
- Click on the three lines in the upper right.
- Click on the “Account Management” option.
- “Fix a problem Click” on the option.
- “Limits to sending messages on messenger” click on the option.
- downward scroll Please.
- Was this helpful? From “No” Please click.
- What went wrong? from “Others” -এ Please click.
- Then in the “optional” box your messenger Write down the problem.
Type the following script in the optional box or copy and paste it.
[ Dear Support, I am facing an issue while trying to send a message on messenger, the error message “couldn’t send” keeps appearing. I have tried various solutions but the issue persists, please resolve this issue as soon as possible. ]
Then click on submit button below. Hopefully Facebook will review your issue and respond to you within 24 hours. Thank you.