Add or Remove an Account on Android: Suppose the phone has multiple Gmail accounts. You can remove a specific Gmail account from the phone if you want. This will not permanently delete the Gmail account. Rather, you can log in again at any time if you want. Suppose you remove your Gmail account from the phone like this. So unless you are logging in. Until then your phone will not get any access to this Gmail account. For example, if you have a YouTube channel or a specific account in your Gmail account. In that case, you cannot use that YouTube channel or specific performance.
So let’s find out how to remove a Gmail account from the phone very easily. For this follow your own rules-
- First, go to your phone’s settings.
- Scroll down and find the Account & Backup option.
- Click on Manage Account.
- Select the Gmail you want to remove from the phone and click.
- Click on the Remove Account option.
- Click on the “Remove Account” option again when a popup appears.
Now your Gmail account has been removed from your phone. Stay with us to know more about such phone secret tricks. And share with your friends if you like the post, thanks.