Facebook Birthday Change: How to change the date of birth on your Facebook ID Usually the date of birth that we provide while opening the Facebook ID. That date of birth is set in our Facebook ID. But if we put any wrong date in that date of birth. Then it will not match your NID card or birth registration card. Of course, it is best to give a real date of birth for your real Facebook ID. In the future, if there is any problem with your Facebook ID, you can easily restore the ID by verifying it through your smart card.
Facebook Birthday Change: However, if your Facebook ID date of birth is wrong, how to change it and put a new date of birth? To know that, read this complete post.
Recently the new update of Facebook showed any option to change the date of birth or edit option. The limit to change the date of birth of many Facebook IDs has expired. Those who are having problems changing their date of birth on Facebook. They must watch the video below this post.
How to Change Your Birthday on Facebook:
Follow the below rules to change your Facebook ID Date of Birth-
- Go to the Facebook app and log in with your ID.
- Now click on the Facebook profile icon from the top right site.
- Click on Settings and Privacy.
- Click on Settings again.
- Click on See more in the accounts center.
- Click on Personal Details.
- Then click on the Birthday option.
- Now click on edit.
- Click on Contact Us.
- Now a new form will appear in front of you. In this form select your correct date of birth, a reason why you want to change your Facebook ID date of birth.
- Then you have to submit your NID Card or Smart Card or Birth Registration Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Finally, when you click on the send button, the request will go to Facebook. Then Facebook will review it to see if everything is fine. If you don’t match your date of birth. But it will not be changed from Facebook. So you must select your correct date of birth. Which should match your submitted ID card.
Facebook Birthday Change After Limit 2024
If you follow the above rules, you can easily change the date of birth of your expired Facebook ID.