Forgot Password Facebook: Let’s know how to find out if you forget your Facebook password. Usually, we open different types of accounts on different social media. Each of those accounts requires a different password for security or login. Thus when you open many accounts. Then it becomes a little difficult for us to remember the passwords of all the accounts. So sometimes you might forget Facebook passwords like that. Also, you have lost or don’t remember the Facebook password you wrote down in the diary. So no one wants to open a new Facebook account. So it is wise to find out the forgotten password of the previous account. So read the full post to know.
The Facebook account is already logged in on the phone. But I forgot my Facebook password. How to recover it is given below step-by-step:
- – Open your Facebook app.
- -Click on the profile icon on the top right side and scroll down.
- – Click on the “Settings and privacy” option.
- -Click on “Settings” again
- – Click on the “Password and security” option.
- – Click on “Change password“.
- -Now click on “Forgot password“.
- -Then select your email or phone number.
- – Enter an 8-digit OTP code to your email or phone number.
- – Now enter a new password of your choice.
- -Reset the same new password and click on “Change Password or Update Password“.
In this way, you can get your Facebook password in a new way. Now you can log in to any device with that password. Thanks for reading the entire post. If you like it, you can share it with your friends.